Microsoft Windows 10 is an operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. It is part of the Windows NT family of operating systems and was officially released in July 2015. Windows 10 was designed to address the shortcomings of its predecessor, Windows 8, and to provide a more user-friendly experience with enhanced performance, security, and compatibility.
Upon successful completion of this E-Learninig, you will be able to perform basic tasks with the Windows 10 operating system.
- Overview of different methods to log in and access Windows 10
- Exploring the variety of built-in Windows apps and how they enhance user experience
- Multitask with several programs at once
- Edit files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive
- Utilizing Windows 10 security features to protect your device and data
- Creating strong passwords and understanding the importance of regular updates for security
- Personalizing your desktop, taskbar, and start menu to suit your preferences
- Easy installation and removal of printers and external devices
- Troubleshooting common issues related to peripherals
- You can perform basic tasks with the Windows 10 operating system.
- You can access Windows 10.
- You can use Windows apps and desktop applications.
- You can Install new apps.
- You can multitask with several programs at once.
- You can edit files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive.
- You can use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge to surf the Internet.
- You can customize the Windows 10 environment.
- You can install and remove printers and peripherals.
- You can use the Windows 10 security features to create strong passwords and protect your device from attacks.
This E-Learning is suitable for you if:
- you are looking for an easy-to-understand basic training for beginners
- you want to learn the basic functions and operating concepts of the Windows 10 operating system
- you already have some experience with computers and now you want to get the most important information about the operating system Windows 10
- Initial experience with computers, applications and the Internet is helpful in getting the most out of this training.
- Experience with Windows operating systems is not required. This course is suitable for beginners.
- knowledge check
- moderated video lectures
- core messages
- interactive elements
- play scenes
- animated explanatory videos
- transfer assignments
This E-Learning is available in English.
1–4 E-Learnings: CHF 105.00/piece
5–9 E-Learnings: CHF 95.00/piece
10–14 E-Learnings: CHF 85.00/piece
15–19 E-Learnings: CHF 75.00/piece
20 or more E-Learnings: CHF 65.00/piece
To book multiple E-Learnings, please use the Link and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do also offer our E-learnings as in-house trainings. Contact us and we will be happy to make you a special offer.