Microsoft Stream is a video service for businesses that is part of the Microsoft 365 suite of applications. It provides a platform for users to upload, view, and share videos securely within their organization. Microsoft Stream makes it easy for employees to find and engage with video content, helping to enhance collaboration, communication, and learning across the entire organization. It helps to foster a more connected and engaged workforce, enhancing the overall productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Providing use cases for improved collaboration and communication within the organization
- Introduction to the search features within Stream, including the ability to search within video audio tracks
- Exploring ways to create interactive videos with quizzes, forms, and surveys
- Delving into the analytics features of Microsoft Stream and how they can be used to improve video content and engagement
- Introducing the functionalities of the Microsoft Stream mobile app
- You learn how to manage company-specific videos.
- You can search and find videos like a pro.
- You can integrate Stream into other Office 365 applications.
- You learn how to manage content to stay on top of things.
- You can use Stream effectively on mobile devices.
Everyone who wants to organize and share company-specific videos securely.
- knowledge check
- moderated video lectures
- core messages
- interactive elements
- play scenes
- animated explanatory videos
- transfer assignments
This E-Learning is available in English.
1–4 E-Learnings: CHF 105.00/piece
5–9 E-Learnings: CHF 95.00/piece
10–14 E-Learnings: CHF 85.00/piece
15–19 E-Learnings: CHF 75.00/piece
20 or more E-Learnings: CHF 65.00/piece
To book multiple E-Learnings, please use the Link and send the form to email@example.com.
We do also offer our E-learnings as in-house trainings. Contact us and we will be happy to make you a special offer.